Monday 3 February 2014

Day 1

Day 1

Well hello world!
This is (obviously) my first post as a bona fide blogger. A daunting task ahead I feel, but necessary.
This is the year when changes will be made, life will be better (crossed fingers) and there will be hope that the future is brighter.
About me - I'm a reader, a big reader, a crafter, a mother of two and a very devoted wife to a very busy husband. I live in Adelaide, Australia, so it's very hot in summer and nice and mild in winter - though I would prefer it the other way round!
I'm a bibs and bobs kind of person. My day job is Library Acquisitions Officer but when I'm home I'm a reader, a cook, a player of games and a keen crafter. Sometimes everything is a bit boring and sometimes everything is great. As you may be able to tell, today it's great!
I look forward to spending some time with you and hopefully inspire and be inspired by so many things, places and people.
Louise x

No comments:

Post a Comment